[SLUG] Interrupts

From: SOTL (sotl155360@earthlink.net)
Date: Mon Aug 26 2002 - 18:49:15 EDT

Hi All

 Still mucking about part time trying to get my scanner to work again
after that disaster out in Arizona.

Thank to several of you nice people's help I have it configured
correctly again but I am now experiencing an interrupt problem again.
Same as last time but unfortunately I lost the setup so I have no idea
do how the box was set.

Anyway the problem seems to be interrupts 10 and 11. I say that tong in
cheek only because I receive an error message when the computer boots.

At the last Tampa meeting it was suggested that this could be a product
of the card that I have in the box especially the network card.

The network card has been removed since I am no longer connected to a
network It would be nice to have it back in the box again though so the
box could be connected to a DHCP cable without reconfiguring the box but
that is not relevant at the current moment.

Currently the only cards in the box are: video, modem, and scsi.

The video card fits into the funny slot with a lever which off hand I
can not remember the name of.

The Modem is a UR Robotics job in a pci slot.

The scsi card takes the scanner scsi cable connection output and sends
it on it merry way into the computer via a pci slot.

Booting the computer and taking a look at the interrupts section I have
:
PCI: Found IRQ 11 for device 00.0e.0
IRQ routing conflict 00.07.2 have IRQ 10, want IRQ 11
IRQ routing conflict 00.07.3 have IRQ 10, want IRQ 11

Looking at the biso I have:

OnChip IDE Channel 10 Enabled
OnChip IDE Channel 11 Enable.

I would appreciate what advice and assistance that the group might lent.

Thanks

Frank