Re: [SLUG] star office question

From: bpreece1@tampabay.rr.com
Date: Wed Aug 28 2002 - 23:58:46 EDT

Use Open Office it is the open source version of Star Office.
www.openoffice.org
There is even versions for the Mac and the other os which we will not
mention.
I use it on Both the Linux box here and one Running the other Os.
I will be getting the other version and running in on my Mac soon when I get
some more Ram in it.