[SLUG] Need Help

From: Brother Timothy (irisinc@tbi.net)
Date: Sun Sep 01 2002 - 11:07:05 EDT

I have been trying to get a perl program to install and run for the last month without success.

Is there someone out there who would like to make some money helping me? I need someone who knows Apache and UNIX (preferably Openbsd) to help me and I am willing to pay them for their time.

I keep reading that the job market is tight. Even though I can't offer a job, extra money helps out. A reference to someone would help too.

Please reply offline.

Thanks,

Joe