[SLUG] Change to website...Thank you Ian

From: David Meyer (david@crbtechnologies.com)
Date: Wed Sep 04 2002 - 14:45:53 EDT

Of all the hate mail today, Ian wrote one that caught my attention, and thus
has resulted in the the following chage to the website:

CRB Technologies is a proud member of SchoolForge, an organization that
believes in using the power of open source tools to enhance education. A
recent project at a school in Seffner, Florida saved the school nearly ten
thousand dollars in software licenses alone, which enabled them to purchase
thrity new workstations, two servers, and all the networking. With labor
being donated from the Suncoast Linux Users Group (SLUG), the school was
able to implement technology that not only saved them thousands of dollars,
but also educate the students in the technology they will be using when they
move into the corporate world. It is that very spirit of cooperation that
makes Linux what it is.

That change will be up within 24 hours. It has been sent to my webmaster
and he will make the change. Thank you Ian for a not so hate-filled
posting.

Dave
  --
David R. Meyer