RE: [SLUG] A New Project!!!!

From: Mark (mark@bish.net)
Date: Wed Sep 04 2002 - 17:19:37 EDT

On Wed, 4 Sep 2002, Craig Zeigler wrote:

> I'll only help if there is Dew/Beer involved :) but we absolutely have
> to send this to "the media" (referring to the non-geek media) After all,
> there has to be some wacko out there willing to front the cash (what is
> more expensive, beer/dew/pizza or the actual project?)

wacko == Actually, I can't tell (NDA) or I'd have to kill you. *g*

And with the amount of hours I've been working, beer is involved. The
building is pretty quiet at 11:00pm (except for the fridge opening up).

BUT, I can't tell you who worked on it - because I want you to ONLY buy it
from me. So there - nanana.

| Mark Bishop (mark@bish.net) | Computer Engineer |
| 813-253-2197 | Network Engineer |
| http://bish.net | Embedded Programmer |