RE: [SLUG] A New Project!!!!

From: David Meyer (david@crbtechnologies.com)
Date: Thu Sep 05 2002 - 08:56:47 EDT

For what it is worth, there is a NASA program where you can get real, live
rocket scientists to work with you on a real project you have requiring
their expertise. Engineering, physics, etc. It's free, and it gives you
access to 40 hours of help from NASA. I'm not kidding. If anyone is an
inventer or working on something they think could use a second set of eyes,
let me know...I'll get you the information. I found out about it through
the Brandon Chamber of Commerce. It's a great program that alomost nobody
knows about.

Dave