Re: [SLUG] A New Project!!!!

From: Mario Lombardo (mario@alienscience.com)
Date: Thu Sep 05 2002 - 19:20:43 EDT

Mark, what do you think of this embedded system
http://www.uclinux.com? I met the inventor. He was just a young
Canadian guy; less than 25years old in 1999. They used to run SPI on
the board I saw, but now they run QSPI. I don't know anything about
the bus; can it be real-time?

I guess they run real-time FDDI on the F-16 fighter jets. They did
away with a lot of copper so it could be more EMP-hardened and less
chance of fire and points of failure.

/mario