RE: e: [SLUG] A New Project!!!!

From: Mark (mark@bish.net)
Date: Fri Sep 06 2002 - 15:06:27 EDT

On Fri, 6 Sep 2002, Todd Robinson wrote:

> I was thinking you could cascade (4) 8 bit counters together, attach the
> clock line to a piece of aluminum foil and just put the whole thing in a
> microwave oven...

On the high setting. It won't work in defrost.

> Or we could look around for a surplus TDR capable of measuring fiber
> lengths of half a million miles...

Every old TV shack should have one.

> Shoot the guys at NASA should have bunches of these things just laying
> around, we got to call them anyways for the co-ordiantes of the retro
> reflector on the moon.

Just move it around and be careful to avoid blinding the life that's
already up there. They only come out when you can't see the moon. They
hide on the darkside. C'mon has anyone really been to the darkside yet?

| Mark Bishop (mark@bish.net) | Computer Engineer |
| 813-253-2197 | Network Engineer |
| http://bish.net | Embedded Programmer |