Re: [SLUG] LCD monitor case

From: Ronald KA4INM Youvan (ka4inm@tampabay.rr.com)
Date: Wed Sep 11 2002 - 22:36:17 EDT

> I have to attend a few shows, at the end of this month, and I must
> transport a 17" LCD monitor. Does anyone know of some local case maker
> or a solution to transporting an LCD monitor?

  I am supposed you can't rent them, could you carry a VGA projector and 3 X 4 foot

roll up screen?

   Off of Gandy Blvd. down Oak street (north at `Barney's motorcycle shop'
two or 3 miles west of the west end of Gandy bridge in N.W. St. Pete,
is a (nation wide) fine custom case manufacture named Viking (something),
give them a call, if you like the price, you could take the device to
be enclosed and then there would be no errors.

        73 (= Best Regards) de: Ron ka4inm@tampabay.rr.com
     100% LINUX, since July, 1997 SENT Time and Date are UTC
        Visit my HAM Web SITE at: http://www.qsl.net/ka4inm