Re: [SLUG] finding network bottle necks.

From: bpreece1@tampabay.rr.com
Date: Mon Sep 16 2002 - 00:38:13 EDT

Another Usefull tool you can use to check things out from the Windows side
is a free app called my vital agent from lucent technologies. This can track
alot of things that may also give you a clue. It is also fantastic for
checking internet connection and pop server and even ftp speeds and monitors
speed and the routes in which they are going.
Go to http://www.qip.lucent.com then go to downloads and follow directions.

It will also chart your net usage and average speeds and make a pie chart
for you and you can print it out.
This was a cool utility from Lucent wish they had a Linux version.