RE: [SLUG] UPS Batteries

From: wchast@utilpart.com
Date: Tue Sep 17 2002 - 16:48:16 EDT

Give this place a call, even though you are on the "other side"
(old fart side?) you may find that the price is worth the drive.
Posey Power Batteries
4319 N. 40th St.
Tampa,
Ph 813.621.6402

This guy can get batteries that no one else seems to find,
and if not they will try to come up with a fix that will
work for you. They have been in the battery business for a
long time and appear to really know what they are doing.

I have purchased all kinds of strange batteris from them.

By way I am using one of those APC's with a deep cycle
trolling 75 AH battery, it goes forever when the power
goes away. I have a 1400 that uses two of those in series
in order to get 24 volts. We use that to power a pump
for a bait truck... UPS do not die they just change state.

This e-mail and any files transmitted with it are confidential and are
addressed. If you have received this transmission in error, please notify
the sender immediately and destroy any hard copies you may have printed and
remove all copies of the e-mail from your hard drive. Opinions, conclusions
business of Utility Partners, Inc shall be understood as neither given nor
endorsed by it.

Visit us on the web at http://www.utilpart.com