Re: [SLUG] A coincidence?

From: Ronald KA4INM Youvan (ka4inm@tampabay.rr.com)
Date: Fri Sep 20 2002 - 23:43:28 EDT

> You are not following what he said to do go to www.google.com type with the
> quotations "go to hell" then just under the search dialog box where you
> type your search click the Im' feeling lucky button. See where it takes you

> Try it again and see.

   I figured out what was wrong on my way to work this morning.

    My Galeon has a `google' button on the tool bar with an input window
when I press enter it skips the first google screen entirely. I didn't add
it, it was there the first time I ran it. (part of the Slack. 8.1 install)

> It is funny.......

   Unless it's something other than M$ it is over my head.
(being a literalest, I don't see anything between the lines)

        73 (= Best Regards) de: Ron ka4inm@tampabay.rr.com
     100% LINUX, since July, 1997 SENT Time and Date are UTC
        Visit my HAM Web SITE at: http://www.qsl.net/ka4inm