RE: [SLUG] Batteries Plus review

From: wchast@utilpart.com
Date: Sat Sep 21 2002 - 10:08:18 EDT

I told you to check out Posey Power, they HAVE the type
battery you need AND take checks... Yes, I know it is a
drive, but Posey is local and a local business and still
has local ways...

This e-mail and any files transmitted with it are confidential and are
addressed. If you have received this transmission in error, please notify
the sender immediately and destroy any hard copies you may have printed and
remove all copies of the e-mail from your hard drive. Opinions, conclusions
business of Utility Partners, Inc shall be understood as neither given nor
endorsed by it.

Visit us on the web at http://www.utilpart.com