Re: [SLUG] Can Netscape download file via html?

From: Ronan Heffernan (ronan@iotcorp.com)
Date: Fri Sep 27 2002 - 16:06:47 EDT

John Clay wrote:
> Ronan Heffernan wrote:
>

>>John Clay wrote:

>>>Right-click doesn't give me that option.
>>>

>>Is this Netscape 4.x? Mozilla 1.x gives the above option, and Netscape
>>6.x should.
>>
>>--ronan
>

> Netscape 4.78-2
>
> It seems that just about every package included with RH 7.2 is pretty old.
> Is that the case with other distributions?

No. Debian is famous for having old packages, but the other distros are
pretty up-to-date. RedHat7.2 is kind of old itself; SuSE released 8.0
only a few months ago, and there is a beta of 8.1 in illicit circulation
(I think that SuSE is trying to stick to one release every 6 months).
These distros should have pretty up-to-date packages.

--ronan