[SLUG] Wonder how long Stormix's E-mail List will keep going?

From: bpreece1@tampabay.rr.com
Date: Tue Oct 01 2002 - 12:15:56 EDT

Just a bit of humor here.
How ever though I am begining to wonder how long will the Stormix Linux
E-Mail list
will continue to function? This company has now been gone for almost 3 years
yet the monthly
E-mail list continues to function fine.

I think this is a case of where the server was in a room that was sealed and
forgotten about.
Any ways it does make you kind of laugh when you think about this. Or at
least I get a kick out of this.
It's ashame that no one bought them out and continued with their distro.

Enjoy.
Bill Preece