Re: [SLUG] registered users

From: Ian C. Blenke (icblenke@nks.net)
Date: Wed Oct 02 2002 - 15:56:49 EDT

> maybe this will help I registered on 2000-10-08 23:49:19 but have been
> a user since Feb 98. So,in the reg database it has me as a registered
> user since 1998 but as registered on 2000. When you register the form
> has an entry for when you started using linux that becomes the used
> from date, the day you actually register(sign up) is then your
> registered date. My info is "You are registered as user #191255 with
> the Linux Counter"
> clear as mud huh? which is why I never do any presentations!!

I legacied in from the site so long ago that I really don't remember the
date, and have long ago lost any copy of the origional email. I want to
say it was sometime as early as 95/96... unfortunately, the website
doesn't really tell me. Heck, the only thing it *does* tell me is that I
began *using* Linux in February of '94. :)

My registration number is 13432.

- Ian C. Blenke <icblenke@nks.net>