Re: [SLUG] Recommendations for adsl providers

From: Smitty (a.smitty@verizon.net)
Date: Sat Oct 05 2002 - 13:11:34 EDT

Well, this is interesting because just last week I was told by a salesman
there that they required credit card payment and if I didn't give them a
credit card number, we could not do business. I even explained my security
concerns about my cc number and he told me that was the policy and if I
didn't like it, I could not get direct tv dsl.
Smitty