Re: [SLUG] Zope Presentation

From: Pat Morris (p2002morris@yahoo.com)
Date: Thu Oct 10 2002 - 08:50:39 EDT

Russell, you did a great job with a quick introduction to Zope - I'm going to download it and try it out.
I do, however, have a question about this - I was wondering, if I set up a Zope site, and wanted to convert it to a non-Zope site (lets say the company made this a business decision) do you have any idea of how hard it would be to convert? -Thanks -Pat