RE: [SLUG] penguin pic, thank you all

From: Mikes work account (mrock@stewartsigns.com)
Date: Tue Oct 15 2002 - 11:38:51 EDT

Thanks to all of you for your help with this. It will look nice on my new
sign.

Michael C. Rock
Systems Analyst
Registered Linux User # 287973

"The time has come the Walrus said to speak of many things,,,"
"Christians give up what they cannot keep,,to gain what they cannot lose"

> Does anyone know of a site where I can pick off a likeness of the Linux
> penguin in a high resolution.
>

> Michael C. Rock
> Systems Analyst
> Registered Linux User # 287973
>
> "The time has come the Walrus said to speak of many things,,,"
> "Christians give up what they cannot keep,,to gain what they cannot lose"

There is a clean logo at www.gimp.org/gallery.html but it is only
327x360 pixels. Is that high enough resolution?

--ronan