Re: [SLUG] RH 8.0 install

From: Vernon Singleton (vsingleton@cfl.rr.com)
Date: Tue Oct 15 2002 - 17:09:36 EDT

awyatt@fewt.com wrote:

>>anyone had any luck with games?
>>

>WineX won't be helpful for Windows games."
>I've been playing Warcraft II and Starcraft (Yeah, I know how old they are haha) in winex for a few days now.
>
>-Andrew

If we could get Age of Empires playing on a Linux Box ...
AoE Conquerors is the only on-line strategy game worth playing, and AoM
will be better.

Have any of you ever heard that "Chess was a different game 100 years ago" ?
Well how about a game where you can see the equivalent of 100 years of
strategy evolution within
3 months of watching/playing the game on-line
for the low cost of 1 hour per day ... the name of the game ... "Age of
Empires"!

If anyone can show me how to get it fulling running on my RH 7.3 Box or
my Debian (sid) box ...
There is a $100 bill waiting for you, but MS Windows is not an option!

Vernon Singleton