Re: [SLUG] Scripting Advice needed

From: Matthew Moen (mattlists@younicks.org)
Date: Thu Oct 17 2002 - 15:37:27 EDT

Jon Lassar's Think Unix is a good start. While not exactly a scripting
book, it will cover the basics and point you in the right direction for
further enlightenment.

Don't be fooled by it's fairly small size compared to other computer
books. It might be small, but it's dense and chock full of useful
information.

If you read and fully understand this book, you should be able to solve
many of your Linux related problems (including scripting) by yourself.

Thus spake David R. Meyer on the 17 day of the 10 month in the year 2002:

--
Matthew Moen

Groking Linux daily has proven to eliminate 97% of clueful decay!