Re: [SLUG] Scripting Advice needed

From: Jim Wildman (jim@rossberry.com)
Date: Thu Oct 17 2002 - 18:26:05 EDT

I guess it depends if you like to start working with narrowly focused
tools to start with and then move up, or do you want to start with a
really big tool? The comment about making your command line use more
efficient is a good one. While they are interesting, I've never seen
anyone use Perl one liners to do work. I've seen lots of one liners
that are shell based.

Jim Wildman, CISSP jim@rossberry.com
http://www.rossberry.com