Re: [SLUG] Linux Hardware & Software DB online

From: Mario Lombardo (mario@alienscience.com)
Date: Sun Oct 20 2002 - 01:14:46 EDT

That site seems like the official authority on USB Mass Storage,
thanks. I've got another site that points to that:
http://www2.one-eyed-alien.net/~mdharm/linux-usb/

On the software side, there is the LSM (Linux Software Map). I
suppose a lot of them submit their abstract and software to the LSM.

ftp://sunsite.unc.edu/pub/Linux/docs/LSM/LSM.current.gz
Also, available: http://lsm.execpc.com/

/mario