[SLUG] Dunedin Swap Meet

From: Paul M Foster (paulf@quillandmouse.com)
Date: Sun Oct 20 2002 - 21:55:47 EDT

SLUGs:

I'll be bringing some chasses (plural) to the Dunedin meeting this
Saturday. Some with MBs/memory, some without, most 486 class machines.
(Yes, I've been cleaning out my garage. I also have a 7-1/2" Skil saw I
can't get the blade off of, if anyone wants it; I bought a new one.)

These are free, as in gratis. If there are no takers, they're going into
the nearest dumpster (I know, it breaks my heart, too). So if you're
interested in something like that, or you have a good charity/school and
the time to tinker with them, they're yours.

That said, this might be an opportunity for others to do the same with
their old hardware/software....

Paul