Re: [SLUG] rpm dependency problems

From: Mario Lombardo (mario@alienscience.com)
Date: Mon Oct 21 2002 - 00:21:11 EDT

My question is more of a dependency issue. I'm trying to see if a
forced installation will break other things or upgrade them
correctly; perhaps by putting symbolic links for the older
libcrypto.so.1 files.

I thought the up2date tool was for paid/registered subscribers of the
service. It's freely open to the public?

/mario