Re: [SLUG] Rep. Jim Davis to GPL: Drop dead

From: David R. Meyer (dmeyer07@tampabay.rr.com)
Date: Wed Oct 23 2002 - 13:23:26 EDT

You know what is really funny and totally ironic...Jim Turner's own
website says "By taking advantage of the Internet, your government can
save you time and money." My response..."Come on Jim...what the hell do
you think a majority of the Internet runs on...WINDOWS?????????"

Of course all this really means is that these politicians have been
treated to lunches and lap dances, courtesy of Microsoft and the other
members of the Business Software Alliance.

Dave