Re: [SLUG] Rep. Jim Davis talk to Slug

From: Paul M Foster (paulf@quillandmouse.com)
Date: Thu Oct 24 2002 - 19:49:40 EDT

On Thu, Oct 24, 2002 at 02:00:48PM -0700, Pat Morris wrote:

> Super, Paul how would we go about asking Jim Davis to be a speaker for us?
> -Pat

man inyourdreams

;-}

I don't know any more than you do about that. Someone would have to
contact his office with the SLUG meeting schedule in hand, and arrange
something. Then let me know, so I can post it.

However, if something like that ever happens, I'll bet it will be a SLUG
meeting you'll never forget. None of this "friendly geeks chatting about
technostuff", or "curious newbies getting helpful advice from pleasant
hackers." I think it would be more like the SLUG Politics list-- "No
rules, just fight." ;-}

Paul