Re: [SLUG] Need Constructive Critism

From: Jim Wildman (jim@rossberry.com)
Date: Mon Oct 28 2002 - 09:50:25 EST

I would add to the technical parameters..
Backend response times
 - within your control (a local database which can be optimized)
 - out of your control (a database on a mainframe)
The backend response time comes out of your bandwidth/page size budget.

Jim Wildman, CISSP jim@rossberry.com
http://www.rossberry.com