Re: [SLUG] Messages not going

From: R P Herrold (herrold@owlriver.com)
Date: Mon Oct 28 2002 - 21:35:41 EST

On Mon, 28 Oct 2002 bpreece1@tampabay.rr.com wrote:

> Why is my e-mail not all going through on the slug server?
> I have resized a image of the stencil and subject before my second post yet
> second one went,
>
> ARRRGGGGGHHHHHH!

You do understand that attachments, html email, and oversize
email will rarely transit a *nix mailing list -- I infer an
image was in some of your prior email -- demime has removed to
for me (as I asked it to, when I set it up.) -- pine does not
show them too well, anyway, as I read mail on a host several
miles from me.

It may be more effective to simply post the URL to the list,
with the content residing on a personal website where
interested parties may view it by pasting the URL into a
browser.

-- Russ Herrold