Re: [SLUG] Postfix-1.1.11

From: Aaron Steimle (asteimle@washpat.com)
Date: Sat Nov 02 2002 - 13:08:16 EST

Thank for the only repsonse Todd.
I would have expected more by the amount of talk that went around about how
great Postfix is.
Turns out that at the very end of the main.cf file there was this ( below)
...I skip over it.( won't do that agian) ..I just commented it out and it
works fine for now.( still testing )..don't know if it is going to cause
issues or not...find out soon....still not sure why that is in there.

# INSTALL-TIME CONFIGURATION INFORMATION
#
# The following parameters are used when installing a new Postfix version.
#
# sendmail_path: The full pathname of the Postfix sendmail command.
# This is the Sendmail-compatible mail posting interface.
#
sendmail_path =

# newaliases_path: The full pathname of the Postfix newaliases command.
# This is the Sendmail-compatible command to build alias databases.
#
newaliases_path =

# mailq_path: The full pathname of the Postfix mailq command. This
# is the Sendmail-compatible mail queue listing command.
#
mailq_path =

# setgid_group: The group for mail submission and queue management
# commands. This must be a group name with a numerical group ID that
# is not shared with other accounts, not even with the Postfix account.
#
setgid_group =

# manpage_directory: The location of the Postfix on-line manual pages.
#
manpage_directory =

# sample_directory: The location of the Postfix sample configuration files.
#
sample_directory =

# readme_directory: The location of the Postfix README files.
#
readme_directory =