Re: [SLUG] On-Line Masters Degree Programs?

From: corey@serviceweb.net
Date: Wed Nov 06 2002 - 15:45:16 EST

I was part of the U o P MS in CIS program for a little while. It's a rough way
to try and get a degree. The courses fly by (6 weeks per class) and it is
expensive (over $1500/class). I stopped going because of the time/price and the
fact my rentention level was just slightly over zilch.

I would also like to find a better online program. Are there any offered in the
Tampa area?

Hope this helps,
Corey