Re: [SLUG] winMX

From: Levi Bard (levi@bard.sytes.net)
Date: Tue Nov 12 2002 - 16:32:36 EST

> winmx is win only...been using it for ever. but since we are on the
> subject....
>
> Anyone know of a really good one for linux?

There's gtk-gnutella, which I recommend,( http://gtk-gnutella.sf.net ) or limewire ( http://www.limewire.com ) for gnutella, or dctc, a direct-connect client ( http://www.ac2i.tzo.com/dctc/ ). Direct connect hubs tend to require a certain amount of shared material, however, such as 5 gigs. There's also the classic peer to peer filesharing network....IRC.

Levi