Re: [SLUG] Interchange

From: Diego Henao (webmaster@bloodhound.slyip.com)
Date: Thu Nov 14 2002 - 13:36:43 EST

Yes, you are right. I am going to start with the documentation. If you
want to check out; the website is
http://www.icdevgroup.org/i/dev/dev-4.8/index.html.

Do you have any problems using the website?. I have a couple. The buttons
in the costumer admin menu doesn't work, and also when I tried to checkout
something to be bought, the link is not working either.

Thanks Diego

P.D I think the cause are the perl modules. Some people say you need ones,
other say that another ones. I am confused ahhahaha.