Re: [SLUG] Linux distributions

From: Frank Roberts - SOTL (sotl155360@earthlink.net)
Date: Sun Nov 17 2002 - 07:32:41 EST

Sorry no question.

Simply frustration in accomplishing a dream only to find out that what was
achieved was not what was desired.

The point with the scanner was not the scanner but that there were additional
devices besides those that the distributions were automatically configuring
that were impossible to configure for any one but a guru's guru because of
automatic figuration correction programs.

Frank