Re: [SLUG] Boot Drive

From: btt (btt@nethouse.com)
Date: Mon Nov 18 2002 - 11:16:46 EST

On Sunday, November 17, 2002, at 04:39 PM, Mario Lombardo wrote:

> Yes, /dev/hdb1 is the correct syntax, not /dev/hdb . Remember, you're
> trying to tell LILO to boot from a specific partition, not the whole
> disk. I hope that makes sense.

Yes... that makes sense. I tried that and lilo gives the Loading win...
message then stops. It doesn't freeze as I can't reboot with the three
finger salute. It isn't that big of a deal; I've been switching in the
bios for now and don't really spend that much time in windows anyway,
but it'd be nice to know what's going on.

Thanks..