Re: [SLUG] Suncoast LUG Meetings

From: Aaron Steimle (asteimle@washpat.com)
Date: Mon Nov 18 2002 - 11:39:16 EST

No real agenda for the St. Pete. meeting If people who can't make it to the
Bradenton informal gathering would like to discuss this or possibly someone
who is going to the Bradenton gathering would like to inform/provide/present
the information at the St. Pete meeting, they would be more than welcome to
do so.

The only real thing I have planned is trying to provide a computer with a
good amount of storage on it. I will populate it with the newest distro's
( that I have or other slug members can donate for part of the meeting to
allow copy time ) and other good that I usaully get in the mail...mainly the
Linux Format CD's.