Re: [SLUG] Suncoast LUG Meetings

From: Robin 'Roblimo' Miller (robin@roblimo.com)
Date: Mon Nov 18 2002 - 12:33:04 EST

>Sounds like a good idea, I was looking forward to the meeting. Just wanted to say, the weather is
>cold and dark now. Do you think you will have the room inside????
>The topic is great and look forward to attend the meeting.

I have 8 chairs and some cushions, plus a carpeted floor. I think around
12 people can fit in my little combo living room/kitchen, and since my
wife isn't here with me this trip (stayed in MD), we can overflow into
the bedroom.

A young reporter from the Weekly Planet is also going to come, referred
by Bill Preece. I told him this wasn't a real meeting, more of an
informal social thing, but whatever. He wanted to do a lunch interview
with me; I suggested he just show up Wed. eve at 6 as an alternative.

- Robin