Re: [SLUG] "My distro beat up your distro" discussion

From: Levi Bard (levi@bard.sytes.net)
Date: Mon Nov 18 2002 - 22:59:24 EST

> Unfortunately, there hasn't been any ports of Need for Speed and Max
> Payne, which are my favorites. At least not that I am aware of. They are
> the reason that I have a separate removeable drive with Windows. I have
> to get my "game fix" occasionally :)
> Jeff

Yeah - LucasArts need to be beaten until they start supporting Linux. For some of their older games that use the SCUMM system, there's a linux native interpreter, though, at http://scummvm.sf.net. I have a little FreeDOS partition for some of my other favorites like TIE Fighter, Dark Forces, and Daggerfall.

Levi