[SLUG] APC PowerChute for Linux - Has anyone used it with their UPS?

From: John Clay (john.clay@lfr.com)
Date: Tue Nov 19 2002 - 10:45:59 EST

I'm trying to get PowerChute Business Edition (PBE) operational on a
linux box and am having some problems. The getting started guide notes
four installation steps:

1) Install the PBE Agent on all UPS protected computers
2) Install the PBE Server on one of the UPS protected computers
3) Install the PBE Console on any computer from which you wish to
administer the software
4) Add UPS systems

I found pbeagent-6.1.0-1.i386.rpm on the APC site and installed it. That
sure looks like the agent software and seemed to take care of number 1.
My problem is that I can't find anything that remotely looks like the
server software on the APC site.

If any of you have experience with this process and know how to complete
the installation I'd be grateful for a nudge in the right direction.

Thanks Much

John Clay
Tallahassee, FL