RE: [SLUG] "My distro beat up your distro" discussion

From: Vince Meiste (vince.meiste@gte.net)
Date: Tue Nov 19 2002 - 12:58:32 EST

Mike you hit the nail squarely on the head. I'm speaking with 28+ years
of experience in the computer field (mainframe, midrange, PC, UNIX, MVS,
programmer, analyst, systems programmer, systems administrator,
consultant, etc). I couldn't have said it better. The business world
wants a common interface on the desktop, 7/24 support from a reputable
company, and business applications. That pretty much sums it up.

Vince

--
Vince Meiste <vince.meiste@gte.net>