[SLUG] Wed night Bradenton gathering

From: Robin 'Roblimo' Miller (robin@roblimo.com)
Date: Tue Nov 19 2002 - 16:21:55 EST

So.... 6 p.m. or 1800 (your choice) Wednesday at my place in Bradenton.
Them what shows, shows, them what doesn't, doesn't.

Address = 206 52nd Ave. W. , Bradenton FL.

Directions...

 From I75....

SR 70 West. SR 70 becomes 53rd Ave. Turn right (north) on 5th St. West
(stop light and big sign). Turn right again on 52nd Ave. (not 52nd Ave
Ct or Terr; you want plain 52nd Ave.) House numbers will descend. 206 is
on your right; Blue Jeep Cherokee with MD plates & a small sailboat in
the driveway. Park wherever....

 From 14th St/Rt 41...

East on 53d St. (Evac route signs, Shell station on corner), Turn left
(north) on 5th St. West (stop light and big sign). Turn right again on
52nd Ave. (not 52nd Ave Ct or Terr; you want plain 52nd Ave.) House
numbers will descend. 206 is on your right; Blue Jeep Cherokee with MD
plates & a small sailboat in the driveway. Park wherever....

Get lost? My cell phone # is 410-215-2894.

Topic is OSCommerce, a GPL catalog/ecommerce app, mostly becuse I'm
hoping to get help installing it. The wireless network is open, plus 4
ports for CAT5 users.

A reporter from the Weekly Planet is supposed to show, get a glimpse of
those silly Linux crazies in their natural habitat. I do not plan to
wear socks.

- Robin