RE: [SLUG] firewall stop please

From: Milner, Dick (RMILNER@healthplan.com)
Date: Fri Nov 22 2002 - 10:17:25 EST

I have been trying to telnet into my redhat machine and still can not.\
Getting connection refused.....
I go into setup and then firewall config...set as no firewall...then exit
I reboot....the firewall setting goes back to High........dam it!
Am I missing a command to run after changing settings in the firewall config
section?

I unchecked iptables and ipchains in services.

I have these services installed:
telnet
telnet-server
wu-ftpd