Re: [SLUG] Linux friendly dial-up ISP

From: Vince Meiste (vince.meiste@gte.net)
Date: Sat Nov 23 2002 - 09:42:28 EST

Thanks everybody for your input on this. You've given me some ISP's I
hadn't heard of before and a few I'd already checked out and was looking
for feed back on. Muchos grass........... :-)

PS - If innet.com would hire me as a sysadmin, I'd show up at the New
Port Richey SLUG meetings!!

--
Vince Meiste <vince.meiste@gte.net>