[SLUG] St. Pete Meeting

From: Aaron Steimle (asteimle@washpat.com)
Date: Sat Nov 23 2002 - 20:11:20 EST

For those interested, I have set up a computer with some distro's on it.
As of this writing I have:
redhat 8.0, 3 iso's
Mandrake 9.0, 3 iso's
debian 3.0, 7 iso's
gentoo 1.2, 1 iso
slackware 8.1, 1 iso
demolinux 3, 1 iso

I have used mkisofs to convert Suse 8.1 into iso's. I have already
converted the DVD (maybe someone has a dvd-burner). I have gotten to the
other 7 cd's yet.

The plan is to let people download them from this computer if they would
like, via ftp. I also just got a 48x writer, I have not hooked it up yet
( should have time tomorrow). If you would like any of the above, I
purchased a pack of 100 cd's. I am donated them to SLUG. So, if you want
a distro and don't have the bandwidth to download it, come to the
meeting and I will burn it for you ( time permitting).

If anyone has a specific distro that I haven't listed and would like it,
please email me and I will download it.