[SLUG] St. Pete LUG Meeting

From: Aaron Steimle (asteimle@washpat.com)
Date: Mon Nov 25 2002 - 07:44:01 EST

ST. PETE********************************************

25 November 19:00-21:00 St. Pete
(last monday of every month)
Saint Petersburg Library ( Main Branch)
3745 Ninth Avenue North
St. Petersburg, FL 33713
(727) 893-7724

I am really bad with directions, but, the library is really easy to get too,
just get on 9th ave north and go east or west, depending on where you are
coming from, untill you get 37th street. You can't miss it, it is the big
building with all the books. The meeting will be held in the auditorium,
which is on the left after you walk in, can't miss it.

Like I have said previously, I am donating 100 cd's to the slug. If you want
a distro and don't have the resourses to get it, then let me know.

This is what I have now:
redhat 8.0, 3 iso's
Mandrake 9.0, 3 iso's
debian 3.0, 7 iso's
gentoo 1.2, 1 iso
slackware 8.1, 1 iso
demolinux 3, 1 iso
Linux Format CD issue 34

At the meeting I will supply a hub so people ( if they wish) can connect to
this computer and download what they wish ( via ftp..not a public server).
If time permits I will burn any cd's that people need ( first come first
server).

I think that is all. Hope to see you there.