Re: [SLUG] dual boot question

From: Smitty (a.smitty@verizon.net)
Date: Tue Nov 26 2002 - 16:11:00 EST

Well, you could purchase a pci card called a trios switch, made by romtec.
Then, there is a gadget made in sweden called a nicklock that has less
capabilities than the trios, but if two drives are all you need to boot, for
about $20, it should work. You can get master/slave combinations with the
nicklock.
Smitty