[SLUG] Appgen MyBooks after rebate FREE CompUSA

From: Mario Lombardo (mario@alienscience.com)
Date: Wed Nov 27 2002 - 13:46:33 EST

It ends today. Sorry I didn't hear about it earlier. I hope they
have some left. I couldn't get the sampler CD from the SLUG meetings
working on my machine, so I hope to have better luck with the newly
updated $$ one. At least with the rebates it's free (actually you
get paid one red cent).

http://www.appgen.com/
http://www.compusa.com/products/product_info.asp?product%5Fcode=294099&csearch=

The good thing about this program is its multi-platform ability
(Windows, Linux, and MacOS X), so if your shop is leery about Linux,
at least it can run on Bill's or Apple's software.

/mario