Re: [SLUG] Php configuration on Win2k w/IIS

From: Greg Schmidt (slugmail@gschmidt.net)
Date: Mon Dec 02 2002 - 07:18:37 EST

On Sun, 1 Dec 2002, Todd Reibling wrote:

> When following the php installation instructions, I currently have the
> following error.
>
> Warning: Failed opening '\\serverpath\phptest.php' for inclusion
> (include_path='.;c:\php4\pear') in Unknown on line 0
>
> The correct path for php is E:\php, but in the error above, I'm not sure
> where I need to modify this path.
>
> Any suggestions on why?
>
> Thanks,
> Todd

I haven't set up php on Windows, but I hear it is pretty similar. You've
got a file called php.ini somewhere. It is pretty well documented and is
the place where you set paths and such. Point it to your E drive or
whatever. You will probably need to stop/restart php (and maybe IIS -
dunno) after editing the php.ini config file for changes to take effect.

Good luck,

Greg