Re: [SLUG] php question (sort of linux related)

From: Patrick Grantham \(at work\) (pwgrant@cssi-fl.com)
Date: Wed Dec 11 2002 - 10:16:03 EST

Nevermind. I found it. If anyone does not know as wishes to here is what I
found:

From: http://www.oxyscripts.com/view_tutorial.php?id=9
      Browser Redirect :

      Alright, this is a simple little script which will take you to one
page if you're using Internet Explorer, and another page if you're using
some other browser. Lets decide what this is going to do in English:

      1. If the browser is Microsoft Internet Explorer (MSIE), then go to
spoono.com
      2. If the browser isn't MSIE, then redirect to yahoo.com.

<?php

if ($name = strstr ($HTTP_USER_AGENT, "MSIE")) { //if its MSIE then
    Header ("Location: http://www.spoono.com/"); //go to Spoono.com
}
else {
    Header ("Location: http://www.yahoo.com/"); //else go to to yahoo.com