Re: [SLUG] slug webblog

From: btt (btt@nethouse.com)
Date: Wed Dec 11 2002 - 14:59:20 EST

On Wed, Dec 11, 2002 at 02:08:03PM -0500, Aaron Steimle wrote:
> Was this something that people would be interested in. If so, I was going to
> get some space at phpwebhosting. I would have no trouble putting something
> like that up. I might need help actually setting it up. I wouldn't mind
> doing it as long as people would use it.

Hey.. :) I mentioned something like this a couple of days ago
and somebody else has expresses interest, too. Now we are three!

I really like the idea... I've been toying with scoop off and on
for months now and have a very, very generic site set up here:

 http://scoop.nethouse.com

Not much to look at, but there it is anyway...